You've got a new lease car, but, you need to protect your boot when transporting your dog, pram, fishing gear, DIY tools, bikes etc. Here is where Hatchbag steps in with our array of boot liners in seven colours. Plus our boot liner extras such as, bumper flap, rear seat flap, tailgate cover and a choice of three mats; rubber mat, hatchbed mat and odour mat.
All of our boot covers act as a second skin to your car boot and will prevent your lease car boot’s interior getting covered in dog hair, scratched or damaged. And you may be thinking this all sounds great, but, if I use self-adhesive tabs to attach the boot liner to the car then will this damage the interior?
The answer is no. If your car boot is made from carpet and is self-adhesive tab friendly then you will not have to attach any self-adhesive tabs to your car. You may want to consider our frequent use fitting kit, which consists of thirty-two double-sided adhesive tabs. These tabs act as a sandwich between the liner and the boot carpet, so that when you remove the liner the carpet does not fluff up.
Cleaning your lease car boot
If your car boot is made from plastic, you will need to attach self-adhesive tabs to the boot. Before you do that, we recommend the following cleaning procedure:
- - Take two lint free cloths and Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover.
- - Soak one cloth in Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover and clean down the sides.
- - Take the second cloth and dry the sides to the point the cloth is dragging across the surface.
- - Test a piece of self-adhesive to see if it adheres to the plastic. If yes, continue attaching the remainder tabs. If not, please repeat the above steps.
When you come to remove the boot liner and self-adhesive tabs from the boot, we recommend the following procedure:
- - Take Autoglym Intensive Tar remover and a cloth
- - Soak the cloth in Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover and clean down the plastics to remove any residue
- - Then take any valeting product and valet the sides of your boot
If you return the car after your lease is up then the car boot will be in the same condition as the day you got the vehicle.