Audi Q5 2008 to 2016 Boot Liner Fitting Instructions
Our ref: H0460
Read offline: Download PDF
- Rear seats slid as far back to the tailgate
- Rear seat uppers locked in the most upright rake
- Remove the load space cover cassette
- Photo A: slide the net down so it sits flush with floor
- Position the base of the liner snugly into place.
- The fastener tabs that are welded into the base panel will attach directly to the carpet.
- Pass the hook & loop fastener straps around the headrest posts and fasten close to the liner.
- Position the side panels snugly into place. The fasteners attach directly to the carpet.
Rear Plus version liners – you will need to unfasten the headrest straps before you attempt to fold your 2nd row seats flat!
REAR DOOR COVER IMPORTANT PREPARATION
To ensure a good bond: when using the self-adhesive fastener to attach the Bootliner to the plastic (NOT the carpet), it is most important to remove the silicone film from the vehicle trim. Silicone is applied during manufacture and can also be found in many valeting products. It is highly likely there will be a build-up of silicone.
Before applying any self-adhesive fastener pads, the surface MUST be thoroughly cleaned using a silicone remover. (The fasteners cannot be used once it has been in contact with silicone) We recommend “Intensive Tar Remover” made by AutoGlym and available from Halfords. Wipe off thoroughly any residue with a separate clean dry cloth.
NOTE: The adhesive takes 24hrs to reach full adhesion – do not disturb during this time. In cold weather we advise you fit the liner in a warm environment (i.e. run the car till the interior is warm).